How To Make Two Ponytails And Double Ponytail In 2 Mins
Braids and ponytails are the most common and classic styles, and double ponytails and two ponytails are perfect for summer because they look so sleek and have attractive braids and wavy tails that will keep you from getting too hot in the summer heat and help you adapt to summer styles and looks. However, if your hair is cut very short or a little shorter than the look you want to create, you may not be able to get the ponytail you want, is there a good solution to this situation? A double ponytail is a very good solution, not only can make your hair look a few inches longer overnight but also can add thickness to your native hair. I'll take you through how to create a double ponytail and a two ponytail in just a few minutes.
Ⅰ. How to create a sleek and braided double ponytail?
1. Using your ears as a dividing line, separate your hair from ear to ear and divide it into two equal parts, your ears being the dividing line between the top half of your hair and the bottom half of your hair. After parting your hair, use a hair dryer or straightening clip to make your hair smoother so that your double ponytail can look shinier.
2. Part your hair into a half-up, half-down style, making sure your hair is even. Then tie up the top half of your hair and try to choose a hairband that is closer to your native hair color so that it will look more coordinated. The top half of the ponytail can be organized more neatly or slightly messy, depending on your preference. Many girls will find their hairline is particularly high when tying a ponytail and look like they have very little hair, I suggest you pull your hair loose and rub some hair down with the palms of your hands at the hairline, so you will have a fluffy and nice double ponytail.
3. Tie up the bottom half of your hair and weave it into a ponytail, placing it just below the top part of the ponytail.
4. To make the double ponytail look more natural, you need to take out a small part of your hair and weave it around the bottom of the top part of the ponytail so that you can hide your hair band, this part of your hair can be fixed with a small bobby pin.
5. double ponytail is a hair that needs a lot of texture, so the next step we have to do is to make the hair look more textured. Take out your curling iron and curl a 1-inch section, then comb it out to add some light waves or curls to the ponytail. If your hair is fine, spray a little dry shampoo on the lengths to add grip and roughness.
After the above five steps you will have a perfect double ponytail, the whole process takes just two or three minutes, easy to learn, your hair not only looks more beautiful your hair also looks longer, you can go out with this hair to enjoy a good day.
Ⅱ. How to make cute two ponytails?
Do you remember the different but very funny braids that our moms used to give us when we were kids getting ready for school? Childish and cute side.
1. First of all, divide your hair evenly into two left and right parts starting from the middle part, and then again you need to straighten both parts of your hair as much as possible without tangles.
2. The first thing you need to do is to tie up both the left and right parts of your hair, you can choose different styles of two ponytail. for example, if you can tie it higher, a high ponytail will be perfect for back-to-school season. you can also try a low ponytail, it looks softer with curls and can make you look special and attractive.
3. Take a small section of hair and put it around the bottom of your two ponytails to create a more natural effect. Since there is a wide variety of ponytail extensions, black girls can try different types of two ponytail hairstyles the way they want. From colors to curl patterns, the versatility of these ponytails makes them suitable for any occasion. To create the perfect curly double ponytail hairstyle, the first thing you need to do is to grab ponytail extensions that are essentially curly and compatible with the look you want.
What is a bubble ponytail?
Real quick—let's talk about what a bubble ponytail is. This hairstyle involves pulling your hair into a traditional ponytail. Then, using hair elastics tied down the length of the ponytail to create smaller, round sections that look like bubbles (we'll dive more into how to get the look below).
How do you do a double braid?
To do double French braids, start by dividing your hair down the center of your head. Then, tie one side up with a hair tie so it's not in your way while you're braiding the other side. Next, French braid the loose section of your hair starting at the top of your head and working your way down to the ends of your hair.
Why are 2 ponytails called pigtails?
The twisted tobacco leaves did resemble the curly tail of a pig, so they were called “pigtails.” Eventually, the term began to be used to describe hair braids that resembled the twisted tobacco leaves. Pigtails were very popular among soldiers and sailors in the 1700s. Another popular hairstyle is the ponytail.