Hair Split End, What Should You Do To Treat With?
I don't know what the reason is, but when the hair grows long, split ends appear, which is quite unpleasant to see. How to take care of split ends?
I. How To Do With Split Ends
In fact, there are many reasons in life can lead to split ends, for hair split ends, we have split ends in the hair cut off the place can be, if some ladies really do not want to cut hair, you can care for the hair, such as the choice of milder shampoo and reduce the number of times in the daily use of hair dryers on the good.
How To Care Hair Split Ends
1. The first part of the split ends to cut off, if not cut off, the end of long hair will still split. The best effect is to cut off one inch from the splitting point upwards.
2. Use a mild shampoo that is perfectly suited to your hair type, and use a conditioner after each shampoo to supply your hair with the nutrients it needs.
3. Minimize chemical treatment such as perming, hair coloring and hair bleaching. After perming and hair coloring, make sure to strengthen the nutrition of your hair.
4. Comb your hair every day, especially before going to bed, many people only care about washing their faces, bathing, but forget to brush the dust on the hair, because the hair is covered with more dirt and dust than the body, face.
5. Outdoor activities, should be prepared to do hair care, can prepare a big hat better; after the activity, should be well cleaned hair, especially after sun exposure or seawater immersion, more should be thoroughly moisturized damaged hair.
6. Do not overdo the chemical treatment and physical shaping of hair, such as perming, bleaching, hair dyeing and excessive use of hair dryer, etc.
7. Avoid the strong exposure to the summer sun.
8. Avoid the use of improper shampoo.
9. To ensure sufficient sleep time and prevent excessive fatigue.
10. Avoid erosion by seawater.
11. For those who have long hair, to avoid split ends, it is best to cut the tips once in 40 days or so, and switch to shampooscontaining oil, and bake oil properly and regularly.
12. Often massage the scalp with a sideburn brush to improve blood circulation and stimulate oil secretion.
13. Each time you blow-dry, you must first moisten your hair before, never blow-dry when your hair is dry.
II. Exactly How To Prevent The Lace Wig From Split Ends?
Everybody knows that you can remove the split finishes by reducing them off, prior to trimming, we can attempt the following techniques to remove and also prevent bifurcation.
1. Choose proper hair treatment items
If possible, we recommend utilizing some top quality wig treatment items as much as possible. It is best to select mild natural items, which do not include sulfate and p-hydroxybenzoate, to avoid excessive cleansing as well as damages to delicate hair.
2. Deep care to keep hair damp
When your wig forks, it implies that your wig is very short of water because it will certainly not produce the natural oil and also water needed by your hair on its own. What we need to do currently is to renew water for it by utilizing a conditioner. When cleaning up wigs, utilize a beneficial conditioner to make hair smooth, softer, and also much easier to manage. For example, usage items containing shea butter, jojoba oil, or Forrest Gump oil to make your hair extra flexible, shiny, as well as moist.
3. Dry delicately
After washing the lace front wig, we can use a super absorptive microfiber towel to soak up the excess water, and then allow your hair completely dry as much as possible. If time is limited, you can make use of a hair clothes dryer with a nozzle to dry the wig in areas.
4. Brush hair appropriately with a wide-tooth comb
When combing affordable wigs, you should make use of a wide-tooth comb or a brush specially developed for wigs. If the hair is messy, it looks curly and also completely dry. Individuals favor soft hair. To prevent binding in brushing, we can comb the wig in areas, such as from the end of the hair to the origin of the hair. Don't brush your wig when it's still damp. It's simple to connect knots as well as lose hair. Nevertheless, wet wigs are one of the most at risk, particularly prone to damage.
Ultimately, you can apply a hydrating lotion or vital oil to the end of your wig, making your hair look much healthier, brighter, and longer-lasting.
5. Low temperature to store
If we require to form the hd wig, we require to put the thermal tool at the lowest feasible thermal setting to decrease the damage.
A high temperature will certainly trigger significant damages to your wig. Prior to utilizing warm devices, you can use some warm insulation representatives to decrease added damages.
Care Method: Use Hair Mask And Hair Care Oil
Just like doing a mask, so that the face double the absorption of nutrients, hair can also do hair mask; oil and hair mask, can lock the loss of protein and water, so that the hair can increase the opportunity to absorb nutrients, back to life.
Method: Wash wet hair first, then apply hair mask or oil products evenly all over the hair, but do not directly touch the scalp, then wrap the hair with cling paper and use heat for 15-20 minutes, and finally wash clean.
Causes Of Split Ends In Hair
There are many reasons for split ends, such as
- overgrown hair
- resulting in poor hair nutrition
- frequent and repeated hair coloring and perming
- resulting in chemical damage
- sun exposure
- frequent late nights
- emotional distress as well as smoking and alcohol abuse, etc.
may cause split ends.
Therefore, you need to pay attention to conditioning in normal daily life and reduce the causes that stimulate hair splitting, timely hair trimming, reduce the number of perms and hair coloring, and develop good habits that help the link of hair splitting. The above health science knowledge is for reference only, the specific situation needs to be examined in a regular hospital and judged by a professional physician.
Hair With Split Ends To Cut Off?
Be sure to cut off the split ends. If you don't cut it off, the end of your long hair will still split. Cutting one inch up from the splitting point works best.
Summary Of Recommended Solutions For Split Ends
You should cut the split ends first, about an inch or so. Cut the split ends, use the right shampoo for your hair, and add conditioner after each shampoo to give your hair adequate nutrition. Expose your hair as little as possible to chemicals such as hair dyes and bleaches that can harm your hair. It is important to comb your hair before you go to bed at night, because your hair is exposed to a lot of dust every day, so the process of combing is equivalent to washing your face, which can brush off the dust and dirt on your head.
Can you repair hair split ends?
Unfortunately, you can't treat or repair split ends. So once the ends of your hair become damaged or frayed, the only way to get rid of them is to cut them off. That's why prevention is key to keeping your hair healthy and free of split ends.
Why is my hair splitting at the ends?
Since the cortical cells are substantially weaker than the cuticle, the hair tends to split under strain. Often, this strain comes from friction, so if you're seeing double splits, you could be styling and brushing your hair too vigorously, causing rapid damage to the cuticle of your hair.
Do split ends mean your hair is damaged?
If you see a couple split ends, it means more are on the way (unless you are only exposing half of your hair to heat, wind, and damage, and we think that's unlikely.) Split ends are a sign that your hair is damaged, and needs a trim.