5 Cute And Easy Back-To-School Hairstyles For Girls
Back-to-school season is right around the corner! Isn't it time to worry about your child's clothes, food and shelter again? Let your kids meet their classmates with a different look in the new school year! Short hairstyles for boys are easier to have with a trip to the barbershop, while cute hairstyles for girls make our focus today. Next, I will introduce 5 hairstyles for girls to make your mornings less stressful. Not only do these hairstyles look pretty, but they are also sharp so they will be comfortable in a class or gym class without having their hair flying around or blocking their eyes. These hairstyles are suitable for all hair lengths, so let's see how you can jazz up your child's hairstyle without breaking any school rules!
1. French braided ponytail
This cute hairstyle for girls is perfect for active girls. If your daughter is going to play sports or likes to play outside at recess, then she'll love this French braid ponytail - braided only to the end of her head, with the rest of her hair left in a ponytail. This neat hairstyle will allow her to play to her heart's content without any strands of hair in the way of her face.
How to do it?
*French braids are easier than it looks! Part your hair into three sections. All you have to do is add a section of hair to the braid.
1. Part the girl's hair in the middle with a pointed tail hairbrush
2. Separate one side of her hair and tie it with a hair tie
3. Make a French braid in the other part of her hair.
4. When adding new hair to the braid, use the pointed end of a comb. This will help the braid look more precise.
5. Braid the French braid to the top of your head and tie the rest of your hair into a ponytail.
6. Repeat on the other section of hair.
Time: less than 10 minutes, depending on hair length
2. Minnie Mouse Buns
Is your child a fan of Minnie Mouse? You don't have to wait for a trip to Disneyland to create this look for your girl. Replicate Minnie's ears with this super cute Minnie Mouse bun hairstyle. This is one of the most versatile and cute hairstyles for girls! It will look especially cute on both your toddler and elementary school girls. It's also better for girls with shoulder-length hair because more hair is needed to create the "ears".
How to do it?
1. Create a center parting and tie her hair into two high pigtails. Make sure the pigtails are hanging high on her head.
2. Comb through each pigtail and spray hairspray or water on top.
3. Tie two loops of an elastic hair tie around the pigtails. At the third loop, wrap the hair around. Spread the hair tie so that your thumb or fingers can pass through.
4. Split the end of the hair in half and tuck each into the hair tie.
5. Pull the ends of the hair loop down so that they fan out over your head. Use bobby pins to hold the loop in place.
6. You can also use bobby pins to secure the back of the hair ring
7. If necessary, spray on more hair spray or water.
8. Repeat this on the other side of the hair
9. Comb through broken hair
10. Tie a bobby pin or hair tie around the front of Minnie Mouse's ears and you're done.
Time: about 5 minutes
3. Ponytail pull-through
Creating cute hairstyles for girls doesn't need to be complicated! If you find yourself pressed for time, just try this simple ponytail pull-through hairstyle. You can also create this hairstyle on the weekend and add your favorite colorful kids hair accessories!
How to do it?
1. Make a center parting in your hair and tie it into two ponytails.
2. Tie another elastic hair tie at the top of your hair. Use your fingers to create an "open" space between your hair and pull the ponytail through this section from the bottom to get a braided look.
3. Gently loosen the hair in that braid before the next step
4. Tie another elastic band around the hair underneath and repeat steps 2 and 3.
5. Continue doing this until you reach the end of the ponytail. You should end up with a ponytail that has three braids in it.
Time: 3 minutes
4. Ponytail with side twist
You don't know how to braid? Don't worry! You can still create a cute hairstyle for your girl with this simple side twist look. It's a super easy hairstyle for schoolgirls with shoulder-length hair, so short hair can look good too!
How to do it?
1. Using a hair brush or Tangle Teezer, part her hair to the side.
2. If her hair is dry, you can spray some hairspray or water.
3. While keeping the parting, comb her hair again.
4. Starting with her hair on the left side, twist her hair from the bottom to the right.
5. While holding that section of hair in your left hand, do the same with the hair on the right and gently twist it to the left.
6. Tie your hair with an elastic hairband. You'll have a chic side swirl ponytail.
7. Tidy up the broken hair and you're done.
Time: about 2-3 minutes
5. Fishtail braid
We love this stylish and simple hairstyle for schoolgirls. Compared to French braids, fishtail braids have a more bohemian look! Although not as common as the French braid, it is also fashionable and still a cute hairstyle for school-going girls. Practice your fishtail braid before the back-to-school season arrives, and you'll have this hairstyle done quickly before school starts.
How to do it?
1. Brush her hair back and tie it into a sleek ponytail. Secure the ponytail with an Invisible ORIGINAL - designed to provide a strong grip without pulling on the hair.
2. Separate the ponytail into two parts
3. Make a fishtail braid. Divide the ponytail in two, take a piece of hair from the right, and cross it over to the left. Take a piece of hair from the left and cross it over to the right.
4. Repeat for the entire ponytail, tying the ends with a hair tie.
5. You can also add some hair accessories like a bow or tie a Korean scrunchie at the top of the ponytail for a more stylish look.
Time: about 5 minutes, depending on hair length
Still confused on how to do a fishtail braid? Check out the step-by-step video below!
Which cute hairstyle for girls are you going to try? We hope this list of easy hairstyles for schoolgirls will give you some inspiration. Don't miss out on other 2022 back-to-school season, including stationery supplies, day-to-day items and more. Stay tuned to our website for more information on what you might want to look for during the back-to-school season!
How to Prepare for Going Back to School？
Adapt your sleep schedule one week before returning.
Buy plenty of fresh school materials.
Make a resolution for the year, along with a reward.
Plan out your schedule.
Make a plan to attempt new things.
What would you do to help prepare a child for school?
Fostering your child's understanding of letters and sounds, as well as their listening and speaking abilities, can help them get ready to learn how to read and write. Every day, read to your youngster. Discuss the books you've read. Visit your local library to borrow books and to take part in Storytime.
How long does it take for a child to adjust to a new school?
Depending on the child and the support they receive, adjusting to a new school can take some time. While some children adjust to a new school in a matter of weeks, others may need considerably longer.