Added Successfully!My Wishlist
If you have been looking through our catalogue of various weaves and wigs we have here at Donmily, you may have noticed that we offer various types of hair. One of those types is Peruvian Hair and there many textures. Here, we are going to be looking at straight Peruvian Hair and how to care for it.
What is Peruvian Hair
As you probably already know, there are different types of hair. Peruvian is just one of these many types, but it has gained popularity recently as a result of its natural texture. This particular feature is one of the main things most women look for in straight hair. Therefore when looking to purchase a straight weave that will look and feel as natural as your own hair, you should consider straight Peruvian hair bundles.
Features of Straight Peruvian Hair Weave
The following are some of the features that you can expect from the Peruvian hair weave Straight bundles that we stock here at Donmily:
1. Highly Durable: One of the main reasons why most women shy away from straight weaves is that they tend to shed and break more than curly weaves. This is a problem you will not encounter with the straight Peruvian weaves that we stock here at Donmily. With good care, the weave can last for up to a year, maintaining is luster and soft texture all through its lifespan.
2. 100% Virgin Human Hair: All the Peruvian hair weaves that we sell here are Donmily are sourced from young donors in Peru. The hair is also 100% virgin, meaning that it has not been subjected to any chemical processing. This means that the hair is strong, flexible and completely natural. You can choose to curl the straight weave, bleach or dye it as desired without losing the quality and the durability of the hair.
3. Different Dimensions: We offer a lot of options when it comes to the dimensions of the weave you want. If you prefer shorter hair, you have the option to choose from 8-16 inches and if you want to loner dimensions, choose 16-26 inches.
It is important to note however that if you are going to choose longer dimensions, we recommend purchasing three-bundle package in order to get full coverage without losing volume.
How to Care for Peruvian Hair Straight Weaves
There are several things you can do to get the most out of your straight weave. The following are just some of the care tips to keep in mind:
• Washing your straight wave is highly recommended. But it is equally as important to avoid washing the weave all the time, once a week is sufficient. When washing the weave, you want to make sure that the water you are using is warm and not hot.
• Use a gentle shampoo when washing the weave and ensure that you use a moisturizing conditioner. The conditioner will keep the hair sleek, soft and lustrous by keeping it moisturized.
• Once you are done washing the weave, consider letting it air dry. When you don’t have time to wait for the weave to air dry, you can use heat but ensure that the setting on the blow dryer is on moderate.
• Cover the weave in a satin cap before you sleep to avoid shedding that can cause damage to the weave.
Peruvian hair as a lot of advantages over other types of hair, its natural look and feel makes it one of the best types when looking to purchase a straight weave.
Is Peruvian straight hair good?
When wet, Peruvian straight hair may curl a little and may require straightening. The texture of this type of hair blends well with all other types of hair. - For the Brazilian curly hair and Peruvian curly hair, the overall rating is good.
What type of hair do Peruvians have?
Peruvian Hair - This hair is a little coarser and thicker in texture than Brazilian hair. It blends well with normal African-American relaxed hair textures and medium Caucasian hair textures. Peruvian human hair has been growing in popularity in 2010.
Can you straighten Peruvian hair?
Your Peruvian Hair Extensions can be styled as you would your own hair. You can blow dry, straighten with a flat iron, dye with a hair dye, and style it as you would your own hair.