How to improve hair loss daily through diet?
In daily life, we can also take care of our hair through diet. The following editor will tell you how early baldness, fat baldness, gray hair or yellow hair can be better improved in daily life~
- Early baldness
To prevent premature baldness, pay attention to regular supplements of iron, sulfur, vitamin A and high-quality protein necessary for hair growth.
(1) Eat more plant protein.
Plant protein can ensure blood supply to hair follicles and prevent premature hair loss. Soy protein is the best food for middle-aged and elderly people to prevent premature baldness. In addition, you can choose to eat black beans, corn, etc.
(2) Eat foods rich in vitamin E.
Such as cabbage, fresh lettuce, black sesame and so on. Because vitamin E is not only anti-aging, it can also improve the microcirculation of the scalp hair follicles and promote hair growth.
(3) Prevent the lack of bone glue.
You can take 0.1 kg of beef bones (smashed), add 0.5 kg of water, and boil for 1 to 2 hours to dissolve the bone glue in the thick juice. It can be taken.
(4) Reduce the intake of pure sugar (such as sucrose, beet sugar) and fat.
Eat more vegetarian soy products, fresh vegetables, etc., and pay attention to intake of turtles, fresh milk, and kelp that contain iodine, calcium, and iron.
- Postpartum and menopausal hair loss
Postpartum hair loss is related to the lack of estrogen in the body, while menopausal hair loss is related to mental stress and physical conditions:
(1) Three meals a day should be balanced
Fast foods that can cause excessive oil production on the scalp.
(2) Regular nourishing foods rich in iron
Such as soybeans, black beans, spinach, duck, eggs, octopus, carp, peanuts, bananas, carrots, etc.
(3) Eat iodine-containing foods regularly.
Thyroxine is necessary for women’s beautiful hair, and iodine can stimulate the secretory function of the thyroid gland. You can often eat seafood such as kelp.
Three, fat baldness
Patients with lipo alopecia should pay attention to the following aspects of diet:
(1) Avoid eating irritating foods, non-smoking alcohol, and especially restrict greasy foods and sweets, such as peanuts, chocolate, etc.
(2) Eat more vegetables and fruits such as leeks, carrots, amaranth, pumpkin, and apricots rich in plant cellulose and vitamin A.
(3) Eat foods rich in vitamin B6 and pantothenic acid
Such as potatoes, peas, oranges, broad beans, herring, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, etc. Vitamin B6 has the function of regulating the speed of fatty acid and fat synthesis, as well as the function of stimulating hair regeneration. Pantothenic acid can promote tissue regeneration, protein synthesis and black hair growth.
(4) Those with excessive dandruff and itchy scalp should avoid fried, fried foods, fermented foods and dairy foods. They should eat apples, apricots, carrots and fresh vegetables regularly.
(5) Shouwu, wolfberry, hawthorn, red dates, lotus seeds, sesame, small black beans and other foods can be used to form therapeutic prescriptions.
Four, gray hair or yellow hair
For those suffering from gray hair or withered hair, a reasonable diet is essential.
(1) Pay attention to adjusting diet. Appropriately eat more whole grains, beans, peanuts, green vegetables and fruits and other vitamin-rich foods. Animal livers, persimmons, tomatoes, and potatoes all contain a certain amount of copper, iron and other elements.
(2) Avoid eating sweets, candies, chocolate, fatty meat, etc., and eat more foods that are alkaline after metabolism in the body, such as fresh vegetables, fruits, etc., so as to avoid yellowing hair.
In addition, black sesame seeds, walnuts, Shouwu ginseng wine, fleece-flower porridge, mulberry seeds, etc. are also beneficial to the prevention and treatment of orange hair. How to improve dry and frizzy hair?