When buying weaves, you may see various types of hair weaves. One of the most popular is Peruvian hair. Peruvian hair is popular for a variety of reasons. It shares a lot of characteristics with other types of hair like Brazilian hair, but it also has a lot of its own unique features. In this article we take a look at Peruvian hair curls.
As the name suggests, Peruvian hair curly or straight is made from human hair that originates from Peru. The texture of this type of hair is often the same as Brazilian hair although the quality is much higher. In fact, most of the Peruvian hair that we stock here at Donmily is a grade 4a or grade 3a.
Curly Peruvian hair weaves have a lot of features that make them the most popular. The following are some of these features:
1. Natural Look: Some hair extensions can look unnatural when attached on your head. The best hair weave or extension is one that is so close to your natural hair that it almost looks like your own natural hair. This is one of the biggest advantages of Peruvian hair. More than any other type of hair, Peruvian curls look and feel like natural human hair.
2. Different Styles: The curly Peruvian hair weaves that we stock here at Donmily come in a wide range of styles. This gives you a wide range of options when it comes to choosing the perfect style for you.
3. Thick and Voluminous: One of the things that make Peruvian curls stand out more than any other type of hair is the fact that it is coarse and thick. When looking for a weave, women often look for the type of hair that will add volume to their natural hair. The thickness of Peruvian curls ensures that you will always have the volume you seek.
It is worth pointing out that the curly weave you purchase here at Donmily is very durable. It can last anywhere between 8 months and a year. But for the weave to last a long time, you need to care for it. The following are some tips to help you with the proper care of the weave:
• Wash the weave at least once a week to maintain its luster and keep it neat. Before washing, remove any tangles in the weave using a soft brush.
• Be careful when combing the curly weave. Start the combing process from the bottom and the work your way to the top. It is important to use a wide-tooth comb since it is less likely to damage the weave.
• One of the best ways to maintain the curls on the weave is to use a conditioner. Deep conditioners in particular will help you keep the weave moisturized, a factor that is very important if you’re going to maintain the curls.
• To maintain the curls, it is also important to have a night routine. You can comb the curls out and then put them in big braids right before going to bed. It is also a good idea to cover the braids in a satin cap before sleep.
If you are looking for highly defined curls that will look natural and remain voluminous throughout their lifespan, then you should consider choosing a weave from our collection of Peruvian curly weaves.