Brazilian type of hair is preferred by many African American women for the fact that it is closer to African hair while maintaining a soft luster that can make it easier to manage and style than natural African hair. Because it is so popular Brazilian hair comes in a number of different textures among them being the Brazilian loose wave hair. The loose wave is much rarer than other type textures but it is the best choice when looking for a luxurious variant of the Brazilian type of hair.
But because it is rare, most people don't know what the virgin Brazilian loose wave is. Here we are going to be looking at exactly what the hair is and how you can style it.
The following are just some of the features that you can expect when you purchase one of our cheap Brazilian loose wave hair.
1. The shine and bounce on the loose wave hair bundlers are as natural as your own natural hair. When you wear it in the same color as your own hair, it is impossible to tell that it is a weave.
2. The Brazilian type of hair is much more durable than any other type of hair. And of course it lasts longer when you care for it properly.
3. This weave like all other human hair weaves that we sell is also very versatile. It can be styled and treated in any way you want without damaging the hair. It can also be layered, trimmed and straightened or even colored to meet your needs.
4. It is also 100% natural, sourced from young donors to ensure the quality of the hair. The cuticles also run in the same direction to prevent tangling and breakage. It will also not mat and tangle, like other types of less quality human hair.
5. You can always expect that the Brazilian loose wave will maintain its luster, softness and volume regardless of how much you style the hair or the different styles you choose.
With the right products and tools, styling Brazilian loose wave hair weave is not very difficult. But it all depends on the style that you hope to choose after the you have achieved the loose waves that characterize the loose wave texture. The following is a step by step guide to help you achieve the loose wave texture using a blow dryer and curling iron.
Step 1: Prepare the hair by applying the right amount of styling product to the damp hair. If the hair is relatively long, smooth the oil from the mid-length to the ends to avoid frizzing.
Step 2: Now blow dry the hair until completely dry, using your fingers to pull the hair as you direct the dryer’s nozzle downward.
Step 3: Once the hair is dry, use a one-inch curling iron to create the waves. It is important to twirl the hair away from your face and keep the iron at a 45 degree angle.
Please note that it is much easier to curl the back sections by clipping the completed front sections out of the way. There are a lot of different types of the Brazilian loose wave hair here at Donmily. Each of our bundles is carefully packaged to ensure that they remain as natural as possible. We provide you with Brazilian loose waves as natural, lustrous and versatile as you would expect with Brazilian hair.