There are no products matching the selection.
Added Successfully!My Wishlist
Peruvian natural wave hair is one of the most wanted hair extensions in the world. It is made out of pure human hair, so it also can be called virgin Peruvian natural wave hair. This type of hair can be easily blended with different types of hair textures.
It can significantly add volume to your thin hair; also, it's lightweight and amazingly soft. One of the unique features of this type of Peruvian natural wave hair is that it goes perfectly with any type of face structure.
Key Features of Donmiliy Peruvian Natural Wave Hair
• Voluminous and bouncy- Peruvian natural wave hair has many unique key features. It will always give you a bouncy look on your hair. The thickness of the natural hair increases in a great amount after using this type of hair extensions..
• Lasts long: Virgin Peruvian natural hair proves to be durable. But if you want your wavy hair to last for a long time, then you also have to work for it.
• CARE - Peruvian natural wave hair requires a lot of care. The bundles available are very thick, so you might have to buy a few.
• Pocket friendly- since it has a great volume, you might not need a fully covered wig. 3 – 4 bundles or hair strips might give you your desired look very easily. This proves to be budget-friendly.
• One of the best quality wave hair- The quality of this kind of hair is very nice. Virgin Peruvian Remy natural wave hair is the best in today's market without any doubt.
• Do any style - You can style, color or bleach the Peruvian natural wave hair any time you want. This becomes possible because it is 100% virgin Peruvian natural wave hair.
Peruvian natural wave hair looks amazing and mixes very well with natural and relaxed hair textures. It comes in different shades and thickness. The weight of each bundle varies from 3.4 oz to 3.8 oz, which is about 100 grams.
The bundles require 12" to 16" hair, and 3 – 4 bundles are enough for someone having thin hair. The virgin Peruvian natural Remy wave hair comes in a well-groomed condition, tangle-free, sometimes wavy, but due to its soft nature, it's very manageable.
If you think that more waves or curls would have been good, then here are some tips on how to get it. You can use heating and styling products on the hair as it is virgin Peruvian natural wave hair.
You can also try applying essential oils to your hair. Applying essential oils to the Peruvian natural wave hair locks well moisturized and conditioned. It also locks the wavy texture of the hair. During installing the Peruvian natural wave hair, you have to follow a few instructions.
Do not cut the weave tracks. Cutting the weave tracks will make the hair bundle loose. If the hair bundle gets loose, the wavy texture will be disturbed.
With great things comes a few responsibilities. If you want your Peruvian natural wave hair to last long, then you have to take care of it. Taking care of it will give you proper wavy hair for long.
Make sure you are detangling your hair smoothly. Apply good quality shampoo followed by conditioner. Do wash the hair in room temperature water. Gently rub the base using fingers.
Avoid fingernails around the base. If you want to sleep with your wig on, then wrap your hair with a silk hat. Avoid cotton as it absorbs moisture. Apply essential oils to your hair to lock the moisture and also the wavy texture.
If you are going for work or even a party, Peruvian natural wave hair will always compliment your look. This type of hair will make you look simply outstanding.
Do you have doubts because of your thin hair? Then no worries because Peruvian natural wave hair gives your hair significant volume. Virgin Peruvian natural wave hair gives you the chance to color your hair, do different hairstyles. You can even bleach your hair, as it is all human hair.
You can use styling tools, but you also have to make sure that they are good for this type of wig. It is finally up to you that you will take care of the hair or not. But it will last longer if taken care of. Virgin Peruvian natural remy wave hair is recommended.
Does Peruvian hair blend with natural hair?
Peruvian hair is a thicker and coarser than Brazilian hair in texture. It blends incredibly well in normal relaxed thick hair textures on African-American women, and it grows naturally in a straight, curly and wavy hair form.
What type of hair do Peruvians have?
Peruvian Hair - This hair is a little coarser and thicker in texture than Brazilian hair. It blends well with normal African-American relaxed hair textures and medium Caucasian hair textures. Peruvian human hair has been growing in popularity in 2010.
Is Peruvian hair the best?
About Peruvian Hair: Peruvian hair has become extremely popular. This hair is extremely durable and versatile and for this reason, allows you to style and curl it repeatedly with great results. The Peruvian hair weft is one of the softest and most lightweight types of hair extensions on the market.