Added Successfully!My Wishlist
Malaysian hair is one of the most sought after types of hair because of the texture of the hair. More than any other type of hair, the Malaysian hair has a luxurious look and feel that can make a woman feel that much more beautiful and confident. Of all textures that the Malaysian hair can come in, the body wave is perhaps the most sought after because of the fact that it is very easy to style and maintain.
But for body wave Malaysian weaves to maintain their luster, they need to be properly cared for. There are numerous things you can do to ensure our body wave hair remains perfect, but before we share with you what they are, let's first take a look at some of the features that are characteristic of the Malaysian weaves that we stock.
Key Features of Donmily Body Wave Malaysian Hair
The following are some of the key features you can expect from all our Malaysian body wave hair:
1. All Malaysian Body wave weaves from Donmily are 100% virgin hair, meaning that they have not been subjected to any chemical processing.
2. They are also very durable. You can choose to style the weave any way you want including dyeing, straightening and curling without causing any damage to the hair.
3. Reinforced double wefts are designed to make it easy to sow on the weave. But they also have the effect of giving the weave more volume.
4. All Malaysian body wave hair weaves that we sell at Donmily are all 100% humans. There are no synthetic mixes that can significantly degrade the quality of the hair.
5. The weave can be colored, flat ironed or curled into any style you want without damaging the style. It will also look and feel just like natural hair.
6. All the hair weaves are sold in bundles. Each bundle weighs about 100 grams and you need about 2 bundles for the shorter dimensions and 3 to 4 bundles for dimensions longer than 18 inches.
7. The weaves also come in a variety of colors depending on the product. You can choose from light brown to dark brown depending on your needs.
8. Body wave waves don't shed or mat, making them ideal even for those of us who don’t spend too much time styling the hair.
How to Care Malaysian Hair Body Wave
In order to continue enjoying the lustrous softness that is the Malaysian body hair weave, it is important to take care of the weave. To begin with, you should wash the weave no more than once a week. Ensure that you wash the hair with lukewarm water only and avoid brushing the hair until it is completely dry to avoid breakage. Use mild shampoo when washing the weave and don't forget to use conditions to help reduce tangles and maintain the hair’s natural luster.
It is also important to avoid using heat when styling your weave. But if you must use heat, begin by applying a quality leave-in conditioner that will protect the hair from heat damage. There are a lot of heat protectants that you can use to ensure that the heat styling methods you choose don’t damage the weave in any way. Tie the aid in Bantu knots and cover your head with a satin cap when going to sleep. This will prevent tangles that will prevent breakage. Do not go to sleep with loose, wet hair. It is also important to avoid styling or combing your hair while it is still wet. Wet hair breaks far more easily than dry hair and should therefore be treated with extra care.
Keep in mind that there are plenty of different Malaysian body wave hair weaves to choose from here are Donmily. Whatever weave you choose, we can guarantee that each will be 100% natural, durable and lustrous enough to give you the look and feeling you crave for when you come looking for Malaysian body wave weaves.