Where To Buy the Best Lace Front Wigs
If it is your first time buying a lace front wig, you may already be overwhelmed by the variety of choices in the market. There are so many things to consider, from the texture you want to choose, to the color and the length of the lace front wig to buy.
But most people overlook what we think is the most important decision of all; where to buy the best lace front wigs. In this guide we offer you some advice when choosing which store to purchase your wig from and what you should look for.
Factors to Consider When Buying Your Lace Front Wig
While you can buy your lace front wig from both online and offline stores, there are several things we think you must keep in mind even before you walk to the store or type in the web store's name in browser. They include the following;
1. How Much You're Willing to Spend
The first thing you need to decide is your budget. Keep in mind that lace front wigs vary greatly in pricing depending on the texture of the wig, the color of the wig and even the length of the wig. Therefore, determining your budget is about so much more than just stating that you want to spend $300.
You must first begin by determining the type of wig you want. If you want a curly textured style over a straight wig, you should increase whatever budget you've elected slightly since curly textures can cost up to $20 more than straight weaves.
The same applies for color. Natural black wigs are much cheaper than colored varieties. But you afford to avoid this consideration since you can very well dye a human hair wig any color you choose. Once you have a budget, you will know which stores are likely in your price range and avoid those that won't cater to your needs.
2. How Long Will You Wear the Wig?
If you plan to own the wig and use it for up to a year or more, then it is very likely that you will purchase a human hair wig. Human hair wigs are much more durable than synthetic wigs, but they tend to cost more. So, your budget will increase if want a human hair wig over a synthetic one.
There are some stores that deal with human hair wigs and others exclusively sell synthetic wigs. Knowing which one you want will help you avoid stores that don't stock what you want.
3. The Length of the Wig
Do you want a short bob? Or are you more interested in a 26-inch wig. The size will play a crucial role not just in the overall price of the wig, but also in where you choose to buy the wig. There are some stores that will specialize in bob wigs only and others that stock a variety of wigs.
4. Do You Know How to install the wig?
You may have heard that it is very easy to install a lace front wig. But if you have never done it before, there are still some processes that may prove challenging. Luckily, there are some stores that offer free installations with each purchase. It is worth pointing out that most stores that offer this service are offline and therefore the option may not be available for you if you choose to buy the wig online.
If you can install the wig yourself, then go ahead and purchase the wig online. But if you are not certain that you can install the wig correctly, purchase the wig at a store that offers free installations.
Factors to Consider When Choosing an Online Store to Buy a Wig
Since you are unlikely to get a wide variety of the wigs to choose from when you visit an offline wig store and like most buyers you may end up having to buy online. The following are some of the things you should keep in mind when choosing an online store to buy from;
1. Check the website's contact information to determine if it is a legitimate store, registered to sell wigs. Unfortunately there are a lot of unscrupulous websites out there that are only out to get your money and you want to avoid those.
2. Once you have settled on the wig that you want to purchase, analyze the photos on the website to make sure that you are actually purchasing a lace front wig. There are horror stories of people who have paid for full wigs only to get a strand of hair delivered to them.
3. If you are skeptical, contact the site's customer care to see how long it takes for them to respond to you. If it takes days for them to get back to you then they are less likely to be legitimate and you may want to choose another site.
4. Check reviews both on the website and on social media. This will help you determine the quality of the products they sell before making the purchase.
Buying a wig can be challenging, and finding the right store to purchase the wig can be just as challenging. If there are no offline wig stores where you live, your only option may be to buy online. With the guidelines above, it is our hope that you will find the right store for you and considering that we all buy more than one wig that you will create a great relationship with the store that you find.
We are always available to answer any questions you may have on this and any wig related topic. Just contact us and we'll do our best to help.