Should I Buy A Human Hair Wig Or A Synthetic Wig For The First Time?
The use of wigs is one of the most common utilities in modern life. Everyone has different reasons for buying a wig. When purchasing a wig for the first time, many people are often overwhelmed with options and are unsure where to begin. Choosing the right wig for the first time can be challenging due to the vast array of material，styles, colors and brands. The first thing to know is that the material of the wig is the most basic, because the material is the most important difference between human hair wigs and synthetic wigs.
I.Basic concepts of human hair wigs and synthetic wigs
There are pros and cons to both types of wigs: human hair wigs are more "natural," but more expensive, while synthetic wigs are less expensive but cannot be styled in any way. Finding your ideal wig will be easier if you understand the differences between human hair wigs and synthetic wigs, allowing you to find the wig of your choice based on budget, styling preferences, and other important factors.
1.What is the human hair wig?
Human hair wigs provide a seamless and natural look that appears to be your own hair. Furthermore, human hair wigs have few side effects and do not cause the wearer any allergic reactions or discomfort.
Human hair wigs are classified as either front lacing or full lacing. The front-tie style is the most popular and widely used among users. Simply put it on so that one end of the hairline covers the forehead and the hair in the back flows freely. The wig's lace will serve as your new hairline, which will be secured with skin-friendly glue. The front will be nicely styled, but the back will reveal the wig. The best wig for everyone is the full lace with human hair wig. This wig fits like a swimming cap and adheres to the head like a rubber band, but it still comes with its own set of root accessories. The front lace is a beautiful hairline that can be tightened with clippers and a running hook behind the ears. An adjustable strap secures the wig to your head and complements the back lace. When worn correctly, a fully laced human hair wig looks completely natural.
2. What is the synthetic wig?
Synthetic wigs have come a long way in recent years thanks to technological advancements. The density and texture of some synthetic wigs make them look almost human hair-like, so realistic that you'd never know they weren't natural human hair unless you had it next to you for comparison!
The most appealing feature of synthetic hair is that it can be used right out of the box, with no additional styling required. It employs fibers with "memory" for waves, curls, and curls, so the curl pattern is permanently fixed, and it can even retain its original appearance in bad weather.
Synthetic wigs, on the other hand, are limited in their versatility. It can not produce various hairstyles like a human hair wig. To change the curl pattern, only special heat-friendly synthetic wigs can be heated and styled. Furthermore, even heat-resistant fibers can be difficult to style. Synthetic wigs are also less long-lasting than human-hair wigs. Synthetic wigs can last 4-6 months with proper care, and heat-resistant synthetic wigs can last 2-3 months.
II.The advantages and disadvantages of human hair wigs and synthetic wigs.
1.Human hair wigs' benefits and drawbacks.
- Human hair wigs, like natural hair, can be curled, permed, straightened, or colored at any time. However, before you replace your human hair wig, you should consult with a professional who can teach you the best techniques for styling and maintaining your wig.
- Human hair wigs are made of human hair and thus appear very natural.
- Human hair wigs have the same texture as natural hair, including curly, natural, straight, wavy, thin, thick, fine, and so on. If you go with a human hair wig, you can always find some that exactly match your natural hair.
- Human hair wigs are more durable and last two to three times longer than synthetic wigs due to the superior material.
- Human hair wigs, like natural hair, require regular washing and care to maintain their natural shine.
- Human hair wigs are typically heavier than heat-resistant synthetic wigs of the same style and length.
- Human hair wigs can be more expensive because they are made from real hair.
- Human hair wigs can be damaged by combing, washing, and using heated tools.
- Human hair wigs may become curly, soft or dry depending on the weather.
2.Synthetic wigs' benefits and drawbacks.
- Synthetic wigs are simple to care for. Synthetic wigs do not need to be styled because they have "style retention." Simply wash, dry, and store them, and the wig will return to its original style.
- Synthetic wigs stay in place in windy conditions, so you don't have to worry about your hair getting ruined!
- Synthetic wigs are cheaper than human hair wigs. They also don't require a lot of upkeep.
- When you buy a high-quality synthetic wig, it is difficult to tell it apart from a real-hair wig.
- Some low-cost synthetic wigs (usually under $100) may have an unnatural shine.
- Synthetic wigs typically have a service life of 4-6 months, which is significantly less than that of human hair wigs.
- Heat styling tools cannot be used to straighten or curl synthetic wigs, even if they are specially designed "heat friendly" synthetic wigs.
- Because synthetic wigs do not adhere to the fibers, they cannot be re-dyed.
Can you sleep with a wig?
Wigs can be worn to sleep, but it is not recommended because it is a detachment from the body itself, similar to makeup. Before going to bed, they are required to remove makeup, so that both the product and their own are very good. Wearing a wig to sleep back and forth will lead to accelerated damage to the wig, affecting the wig's life.
Can you wear a wig every day?
You can wear a wig every day, but if you need to wear a wig every day, then it is best to choose a high-quality wig. If possible, it is best to use tailor-made wigs so that the effect is more realistic and natural, and there is no harm to the human body. You can rest assured that the use
Can wigs affect the health of the scalp？
Wearing a wig every day for a long time on the scalp is going to have some impact. If you wear a wig every day for a long time, the scalp will be hot and sweaty. The scalp will also be more oily. So it is best not to wear a wig every day for a long time, and to often let the hair and scalp breathe. If you wear a wig every day, it is best to wash your hair once a day and use conditioner to care for your hair.