Say goodbye to all the unwanted hair in your body. Brazilian hair laser removal gets rid of unwanted body hair. Coming out of your shower with super smooth and soft skin is a great feeling. But shaving every day can be a tough job.
Brazilian hair removal laser is a permanent solution to this. The laser stops the growth of the hair by targeting the follicles in your skin. This process is so renowned because it uses light energy. Another fun part is this process takes less than an hour!
You must know how to prepare for Brazilian hair removal laser. The hair of the parts of your body you want to remove should be shaved before you go in for the treatment. This ensures safety and makes hair removal effective. Try to avoid caffeine before you go for the treatment.
Now, shaving the area is essential before the treatment, but few things should be kept in mind for the best results. Try to have a growth of a minimum of 4 – 6 weeks of hair growth of hair. Then lightly exfoliate the hair 3 – 4 days before your treatment. Shave the hair the day before getting the treatment. Never shave the hair on the day of the laser removal. Do not pluck the hair or wax it; only shave the hair.
Using a clean and sharp razor for shaving is a must. Choose the shaving or cleansing product with no perfume. Shaving oil might be good for this process, as you need to clearly see the parts you are shaving. A colored foam or oil makes the shaving process messy. After you are done with the shaving, use a pH balanced, good and feminine wash to clean the part. This also ensures that no excess shaving oil or cream is left.
Use lukewarm water during shaving the hair. If you get a cut somewhere, then don't worry. Press the cut with a tissue and apply a cream there afterward.
Brazilian hair removal laser cost can be high. It is an effective way to remove all the unwanted hair in your body. It totally depends upon an individual’s hair thickness, skin type, and the area being worked on.
A minimum of 4 – 6 months of treatment is necessary to get effective results. An upper lip region and other smaller regions can cost from $150 - $250. The larger areas like full legs, bikini, or the back can cost from $500 - $1200 per treatment, approximately.
Finding the right place for the laser hair removal process is essential. It is very important to get the best results as you will be spending a lot of money too. You have to make sure that you are preparing well for the treatment as it assures good results.
• Laser Brazilian hair removal is semi-permanent. But it reduces hair growth by 80 – 90 percent. You can leave shaving after getting a laser treatment done. After a few treatments, you will notice that the hair growth is minimized.
• There is no limit of Brazilian laser hair removal. This treatment does not concentrate on only one or two parts of the body. You can get it done anywhere you like, may it be your back, legs, pubic hair, upper lips, etc.
• Some hair removal options can be really painful. Laser treatment is painless. Moreover, the technicians use ice to numb the area you want your hair removed, before and after the treatment. So you won’t feel a thing.
• The treatment is not time-consuming. Hair removal is done within an hour.
• The treatment takes more than one session to give full results. You have to attend the session for 5 – 6 months before getting the perfect results. The time depends upon the area of hair removal.
• Think of Brazilian hair removal as a beauty treatment. This process costs a lot of money. It is not affordable by a huge number of people.
• The effectiveness of hair removal also depends on the color of your skin. This works best on fair skin, whereas the results are not great on darker skin.
• You might have burns and scars on your skin if you get the treatment done by an untrained technician. So be aware of the place you are going for the treatment.
Be ready to feel like a goddess with Brazilian hair removal laser. With minimal effort, get smooth and clean skin. You don't have to think about waxing and shaving every day after you get this done. Being comfortable with your skin actually matters the most.
This technique is also painless and more permanent than shaving or waxing. The amount of hair outgrowth is limited, and no razor burn! So don't be afraid to experience the best.
THANKS FOR YOUR REGISTER!
GO TO WIN SWEET GIFT!