Make Your Frizzy Hair Smooth
In daily life, a lot of people will worry about the frizzy hair, because the frizzy hair effect the whole appearance .Even if you use anti-frizz products, there seems to be no effect. There are many reasons for frizzy hair, mainly due to the lack of moisture and lipids in the hair. Are you still worried about your hair is too frizzy? In fact, frizzy hair is a very normal phenomenon, we all will experience.
When you feel your hair is too frizzy, don’t worry, today I mainly want to tell you how to effectively prevent hair frizzy, and what we should do when hair frizzy.
I. Reasons for frizzy hair
Your first step is to understand what causes hair frizzy, so that you can take appropriate action. Before this, it is important to understand what is frizzy hair. You may not be able to define exactly what frizzy hair is.
Frizzy hair actually a few hair from your other hair, and this kind of hair can be shorter or longer. If you check your hair regularly, you may notice that there are several hair portions that tend to erect or curl, different from the texture of other hairs. I have summarized the following reasons for frizzy hair.
1. Nutritional imbalance in the body
Human nutrition unbalanced nutrition imbalance can affect human body inside protein content. Maybe you don’t know keratin is the main protein in hair. A lack of keratin can lead to frizzy hair that looks dull, it seems to have no shiny.
2. Perming and dyeing hair
The essence of perming and dyeing hair is to destroy the original structure of the hair so that the hair can be fixed in shape or colored. This is a practice that violates the laws of human evolution, so in the process, it can cause hair damage.
3. Prolonged sun exposure
When hair experiences prolonged sun exposure, the ultraviolet rays from the light force the hair scales to open, presenting the hair with a lack of shine.
In addition, science explains that hair frizz is due to the presence of high concentrations of hydrogen in the air when it is humid. Since our hair is highly sensitive to the presence of hydrogen, it's no surprise that it can change the shape of your strands.
II. Ways to reduce the frizz in your hair
1. Before you go out, you should apply a heat protectant to your hair, only in this way can you protect your hair from drying and damage by UV rays. As you know, the huge sunshine is harmful to your hair.
2. Use hair conditioner as possible. There is a reason why your hairdresser often uses a conditioner after washing your hair. That’s because it can help to keep your hair cuticle hydrated so moisture can penetrate deep into each strand.
3. Let your hair almost completely dry before blowing, which will minimize the heat you applied in your hair, which will not give your hair dewater. This way, your hair will not become extra frizzy after washing.
4. While you're washing your hair. Be sure to remember that do not apply shampoo in the middle part of the hair and the hairpin. Maybe the shampoo have irritating cleaners that will completely deprive your hair, so put the shampoo on the scalp.
5. If you wash your hair once every two to three days, just use conditioner to wash. In this method, shampoo is only used once a week. Co-cleaning, it is very good for those who have frizzy hair, because it doesn't strip the hair of moisture like shampoo, which has detergents that may be too harsh to use on dry hair regularly.
6. Put your hair in extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil before swimming, especially in the ocean or chlorinated pools, the oil will form a barrier on your hair and prevent these salts or chemicals from stripping your hair of moisture.
7. Use a deep conditioner when you wash your hair, rather than a regular conditioner. Because of the deep conditioner will give your hair regular hydration.
8. Eat more lean meat and healthy fat to promote strong healthy hair. In addition, it can also treat your keratin. This treatment is designed to tame hair frizz without causing the hair to be flat. It involves the binding of keratin to your frizzy hair for a shiny, silky and frizz-free lock.
9. If your hair has a lot of holes, it is not very intensive, meaning it absorbs and retains water easily. When this problem occurs, you can put oils on your hair to nourish it. On the other hand, If your hair is more, it is easy to absorb and retain moisture, just use oil on your hair to nourish it.
10. There is no doubt that you can prevent hair frizz while sleeping. You can use waterproof or satin pillowcase to keep your hair smooth and minimize friction with pillows.
12. Before going to bed, wear your hair in a bun or braid to prevent hair from rubbing with pillows. Frizzy hair can be both a blessing and a burden, because it can add some texture to fine or thin hair. But even though it has an upside, hair frizz is one of the most common hair troubles.
Today we learned about the main causes of the appearance of frizzy hair, and how to relieve it. All in all, there are many factors in life that can make our hair dry and frizzy, so we should know what the specific causes of our frizzy hair are and then alleviate them through some methods. In ordinary life, we should learn to take care of our hair and try to avoid frequent hair coloring and perming. Moreover, you can wear wigs to meet the different needs of hairstyles, and you can come to Donmily to learn about our different types wigs!
Does frizzy hair mean its unhealthy?
Although most women would perceive frizz as a sign of unhealthy hair, but it's not. All you have to do is use the right products to tame and prevent frizz when styling your hair.
Does coconut oil help hair frizz?
Coconut oil works well as a hair refresher, and because it keeps water out, it can also prevent frizz.
How do I get my hair to stop frizzing?
Eat more lean meat and healthy fat to promote strong healthy hair. In addition, it can also treat your keratin. This treatment is designed to tame hair frizz without causing the hair to be flat. It involves the binding of keratin to your frizzy hair for a shiny, silky and frizz-free lock.