How To Go Back To Natural Instinct Hair Color Without Damage At Home?
After we dyed the wrong bleached hair color, we would love to go back to the natural hair color, it looks better. Today we have three harmless, at-home ways to get back to your natural instinct hair color.
Ⅰ. Why you want to go back to natural instinct hair color?
1. After bleaching and dyeing, the hair color fades, not as good as the natural instinct hair
Color fading after coloring is the most normal thing, and any hair color cannot last forever, which may require you to spend more time to maintain the color of your hair after coloring. In fact, the natural instinct hair color will be the most natural. The color after dyeing will fade to yellow, unnatural and ugly is the reason why most people choose to go back to natural instinct hair color.
2. Damaged hair after perming, no natural instinct hair color is healthy
This is also inevitable, no matter how good hair dyes and perm products are, there will be damage to the hair. Especially in many cases, your hair coloring and perming start from the root of the hair, and use inferior products, which will seriously damage the hair.
Ⅱ. How to go back to natural instinct hair color without damage at home?
1. Cut damaged hair frequently
It's important to cut your damaged hair short. Hair has the function of natural growth. You may not have the courage to completely shave all of your head for comfort at the moment, so you can cut your hair indirectly. And the frequency should be high, so that your hair can quickly return to the state of natural instinct hair color.
2. Buy a high-quality black hair dye that you can do yourself
There are many hair dyes that you can buy yourself and operate at home. Of course, you need to buy a brand that has quality assurance. The quickest way to get back to your natural instinct hair black color is to buy your own black hair dye and dye your hair at home.
3. Use a natural instinct hair color conditioner
A color-protecting conditioner maintains color and hydrates hair. It's useful if you have the option of a color-protecting conditioner for your natural instinct hair color. Because it keeps your natural instinct hair color locked in your hair.
Ⅲ. How to dye bleached hair back to its natural instinct color?
● Bleached hair is hair that has faded. You can't get the color back unless you put it back on your hair. So, it lasts until the moment you cut off all the bleached lengths. Or recolor. The process of applying color to bleached hair step by step is as follows
● Choose a hair dye that matches your natural hair color.
● Wear gloves and squeeze the dye into a plastic container. Mix it with the developer until you have a smooth cream, at which point divide your hair into four sections. Brush every part of your hair before coloring.
● Take a section and apply a generous amount of hair dye. Once each section is covered with dye, let it sit for 30-45 minutes, then rinse off with cold water.
● Use dye on your lengths and don't touch your roots! Your hair doesn't need to be recolored at all, so you can use it under bleach where your natural instinct color is hidden.
● Now you can wash with regular shampoo. You should also use the post-dye treatment included in the kit, which will help moisturize your hair for 5 to 10 minutes after applying the color dye.
Can you go back to your natural hair after dying it?
Let your bleached hair grow out for about 2 months.If you just got your hair re-bleached, let it grow out for a couple of months so you can see your natural hair color. That way, you'll be able to match it perfectly, and your new hair color will blend seamlessly into your roots
Why you should go back to your natural hair color?
Going natural will change a lot of things, deleting a lot of dye-related costs from your budget, allowing you to reallocate your resources into something that actually benefits your health or beauty in long term such as fitness membership, healthy, organic food, high quality preparative or decorative cosmetics.
How do you get rid of bleached hair naturally?
Simply wash your hair with a mild shampoo. This will remove all bleach from your hair. You must, however, ensure that you thoroughly rinse off the shampoo from your hair with lukewarm water.