How To Dye Black Hair Burgundy Without Bleach?
Burgundy is not only a very popular color in recent years, it is also the wig color chosen by many girls. With a red tone as the base color and elegant purple color, burgundy can make people look noble and elegant, but also give people a very fashionable styling experience. Many people want to have beautiful burgundy hair, but don't know how to do it, especially how to dye black hair burgundy without bleach, in this blog I will introduce you to some simple techniques to teach you how to dye black hair burgundy hair without bleaching.
Ⅰ. Is it true that dye black hair burgundy don't need bleach?
As a very professional wig industry practitioner, we can tell you that you can dye black hair burgundy without bleach because burgundy is a darker color and if you bleach all of your hair, the color of the dye on your head will lose its burgundy charm and become a brighter red instead. Burgundy is a darker fuchsia color, so brushing burgundy dye on top of your own black hair can make the original color of burgundy better on your head. And to put it another way, bleaching can be damaging to both native hair and wigs. Bleach can damage your cuticle, and bleached hair can become frizzy and lose its former luster. If you prefer burgundy hair with more red tones, then you can certainly try bleaching your hair first, but you just want the original burgundy hair color, then you can use the dye directly on your black hair without bleach.
Ⅱ. Things you need to dye black hair burgundy.
A bottle of burgundy dye, mixing bowl, dye brush, gloves, towel, your wig or a piece of hair.
Ⅲ. Procedures of dye black hair burgundy without bleach
1. Keep your hair clean. Hair covered with grease or dandruff can cause damage and affect your wig.
2. Wear gloves to prevent your hands from being damaged by contact with the burgundy dye and to ensure the safety of the skin on your hands throughout the process.
3. Wrap your neck with clothing or a towel so that the dye does not stick to the skin of your neck and so that the dye does not stain your clothing.
4. From front to back, divide your hair into 4-5 sections so that you can apply the color evenly. Start by combing your hair backwards and parting a line down the middle so that you have two sections of hair, then subdivide the two sections
5. On the divided hair, apply burgundy hair dye evenly and let the dye stay on the hair for about 15 minutes. There are usually instructions material in the hair dye you can decide how much hair dye to apply according to the amount you need and the instructions. You will need to keep turning your hair during the application of the dye to make sure you get color on every side of your hair as a way to ensure even color. Throughout the process, you will need to use a top dye brush to apply your dye more evenly to your hair.
6. Once the coloring is complete, wrap your hair in tin foil, let it sit, and finally wash your wig or hair. You've got yourself a burgundy hair.
Through today's tutorial you will find that you can easily dye black hair into burgundy hair at home without the use of bleach, the process is very simple, you also come to try it!
Can I dye my black hair burgundy without bleaching?
The first option for coloring dark hair without bleach is to use temporary hair color that's made to work with a dark base color. These hair dyes are specifically formulated to be vibrant and true without having to lighten your dark strands prior.
Can you dye black hair red without bleach?
Yes. If you have naturally black hair, you can add red highlights without bleaching. However, if you have dyed black hair, you won't be able to add any more color without lightening first.
Can you put red hair dye over black hair?
If you dyed your hair black and want to go red, you have to remove the color first. This is because dye only adds color; it does not lift color. The easiest way to do this is with bleach, but if you don't want to use that, then you have to use a color removing product first.