Added Successfully!My Wishlist
It was a wig 6 inches wide and thirteen inches long. It covers from ear to ear and is therefore classified as a half-wig. The biggest difference between the 13x6 lace front wig and the 13x4 lace front wig lies in the 2 cm difference in the top width size. The lace section at the bottom of the wig is more extensive than a standard wig. In addition, the 13x6 lace front wig is made up of hair strands. This type of wig is compatible with wigs that cover the entire hairline. The 13x6 lace front wig offers the wearer a wide range of benefits.
Whenever women put on wigs, one of the things they wanted to achieve was a natural look. Thankfully, with a 13x6 lace front wig, you can easily achieve the natural look you crave. That's because wigs can cover the forehead and ears, making it hard to notice that the hairline isn't yours. So every time you put on one of these wigs, no one will tell you you're wearing one. In addition, the 13x6 lace wig is made from 100% human hair.
Are you considering buying a 13x6 lace frontal wig? We have plenty of different kinds of 13x6 lace front wigs, including Jerry curly, straight bob, body wave, and so forth. You can browse them and choose the one you need.
How to maintain the lace frontal wigs?
• Try to use the products which are specifically made for lace frontal wigs. A wig and natural hair are very different. To keep the wig clean and soft, you have to purchase different products.
• Try to find shampoos and conditioners for wigs that do not contain harmful chemical ingredients. If you cannot find them in supermarkets, try to visit beauty shops or salons.
• Detangle the wig with your fingers or a wide-tooth comb after completely drying the lace frontal wig out.
• To make sure that the wig remains soft, wash the hair every week. It totally depends on your usage. Try not to overwash the wig.
• Using too many hair products on a wig makes it weaker with time. Minimize the number of products you are using. Stick to the products which are sulfate-free and help the wig to remain soft.
• Keep your human hair wig away from hot temperatures. Avoid using blow dryers, curling irons, or straightening irons regularly.
• When you are going out in the sunlight for a long time, use a hat or scarf to cover your hair. This prevents permanent damage to a lace front wig.